Professional Legal Representation of Entertainers & Entrepreneurs
Professional Representation of Entertainers & Entrepreneurs
Most fortune 500 companies have a team of in-house lawyers who counsel and advise the company on the myriad of legal issues they face in their businesses on a day-to-day basis. E. Croone & Associates offers the same high-quality strategic legal advice to entertainers and entrepreneurs to help protect and grow their businesses.
We can help
- prepare and negotiate contracts between you and your customers, employees and/or vendors;
- secure and negotiate lease agreements and/or purchase agreements for your workspace needs;
- secure your valuable intellectual property through the filing of trademark and copyright applications;
- assist with entity formation for your new businesses ventures including filing the necessary paperwork to establish new corporations, LLCs, joint ventures and other similar business arrangements
Business Entity Formations
We assist with preparing and filing documents necessary for the formation of C corporations, S-corps and LLCs. We also assist with obtaining tax identification numbers (EIN) for new businesses.
Contract Drafting & Negotiation
We can assist with the preparation and/or negotiation of a wide-variety of business agreements, including purchasing and sale agreements, joint venture agreements, LLC operating agreements, partnership agreements, customer and vendor contracts and lease agreements.
We provide high quality professional legal representation of music artists, producers, writers, publishers, reality tv stars, film and tv producers, directors and writers and authors.
Contracts are at the heart of music, film and television industries. Having experienced, respected and connected legal counsel preparing and/or negotiating contracts with your best interest in mind is a major key to long term creative and financial success in whatever your chosen field of endeavor.
Trademark & Copyright Filings
We handle trademark and copyright registrations for a variety of entertainment and entrepreneurial clients with a focus on establishing and protecting your brand identity, including the following:
Trademark registrations for:
- Professional names for musical performing artists
- Record labels
- Company and product brand names
Copyright registrations for:
- Book authors
- TV and film screenwriters